Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 40
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von CzarnyAfgan

CzarnyAfgan ist offline
    Good job! Looks very natural!

2. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #22 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Knighter

Knighter ist offline
    Well done. I really need to have a look ingame, because I can`t remember how axes were used in original game. I never used them, because they were so bad (slow and really not good in combat).

3. Beiträge anzeigen #23 Zitieren
    Ranger

Beorn33 ist offline
    Thanks. Yes, a comparison video would help (sry too much work atm). But rest assured: It was awkward.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Davion_Knight ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Knighter Beitrag anzeigen
    Well done. I really need to have a look ingame, because I can`t remember how axes were used in original game. I never used them, because they were so bad (slow and really not good in combat).
    Like worse version of 2H swords with 1/2 of its range

5. Beiträge anzeigen #25 Zitieren
    Ranger

Beorn33 ist offline
    Hi,

Version 0.4 of 2h Swods and 0.1 for Axes is out (see first post).

One focus was to edit the stumble animations. I showcase the effect here:

[Video]

The fight now feels less frantic and cleaner all around .
    If you think the weapon swing is slow, it is because of low stamina .

First normal weapon swing was made a bit faster actually.

@Jackydima: In case you read this, could you make a standalone script that allows blocking the overhead heavy attack?

Cheers!

EDIT: corrected minor bugs for axes, current version is no V.0.2
    Geändert von Beorn33 (03.05.2024 um 13:19 Uhr)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #26 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

Jackydima ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Beorn33 Beitrag anzeigen
    @Jackydima: In case you read this, could you make a standalone script that allows blocking the overhead heavy attack?

Cheers!

EDIT: corrected minor bugs for axes, current version is no V.0.2
    Hello, yeah sure I can but do you like it for every weapontype? I feel it should only be for shields and other 2h weapons. I also heard about a post by someone suggesting blocking Pierce Attacks with dual wielding or something close.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #27 Zitieren
    Ranger

Beorn33 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Jackydima Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello, yeah sure I can but do you like it for every weapontype? I feel it should only be for shields and other 2h weapons. I also heard about a post by someone suggesting blocking Pierce Attacks with dual wielding or something close.
    Hi, guess 2h, Axe, Shield and Staff would be fine. Maybe an INI to toggle on/off all weapontypes to test it out? I don`t know how complicated it all is, and being able to block monsters would also be great. Anyway no rush, 2H is also enough and thanks a lot . Also, can i post your Sword/Axe separation script here in the first post? That way all files for the 2H overhaul i am working on can be found here.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #28 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

Jackydima ist offline
    Hi, guess 2h, Axe, Shield and Staff would be fine. Maybe an INI to toggle on/off all weapontypes to test it out? I don`t know how complicated it all is, and being able to block monsters would also be great. Anyway no rush, 2H is also enough and thanks a lot . Also, can i post your Sword/Axe separation script here in the first post? That way all files for the 2H overhaul i am working on can be found here.
    Alright, when I can I will upload it here , ye just post it here. It is made for pple to use.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #29 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

Jackydima ist offline
    Btw, with what weapontypes do you want to block Monsterdamage, and should it be tight to some Perk level (and also NPC level). These things could be done here.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #30 Zitieren
    Ranger

Beorn33 ist offline
    Btw, with what weapontypes do you want to block Monsterdamage, and should it be tight to some Perk level (and also NPC level). These things could be done here.
    Two-Handed / Axes / Staffs / Dual Wielders i would say. Can a Shield block a Troll/Oger hit btw? That would be an advantage for the shield users still. Not sure what to do with one handed, guess they must depend on their attack speed.

I would also asked two other questions:

1. Do you know how exactly it works with the connection between hit taken - stamina loss - stumble animation? (There is one issue that if the hero takes a hit from a strong attack the same stumble animation plays, no matter if you blocked or not, the only difference is that if the hit was blocked there is no HP loss. I want to know in detail when which stumble animation occurs.)

2. Do you know how the game engine fastens the Crossbow animation? As far as i can tell there is only one set of animations and they speed up according to the perks you learn. I mean it must be true that the engine can fasten animations since there is the time-bubble spell which slows everything down. And also if there is no stamina left the swings slow down. If we could apply this method to all animations it would be great. We could for example speed up bow and all combat animations according to the perk progression.

Thanks for your help .

11. Beiträge anzeigen #31 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

Jackydima ist offline
    Two-Handed / Axes / Staffs / Dual Wielders i would say. Can a Shield block a Troll/Oger hit btw? That would be an advantage for the shield users still. Not sure what to do with one handed, guess they must depend on their attack speed.

I would also asked two other questions:

1. Do you know how exactly it works with the connection between hit taken - stamina loss - stumble animation? (There is one issue that if the hero takes a hit from a strong attack the same stumble animation plays, no matter if you blocked or not, the only difference is that if the hit was blocked there is no HP loss. I want to know in detail when which stumble animation occurs.)

2. Do you know how the game engine fastens the Crossbow animation? As far as i can tell there is only one set of animations and they speed up according to the perks you learn. I mean it must be true that the engine can fasten animations since there is the time-bubble spell which slows everything down. And also if there is no stamina left the swings slow down. If we could apply this method to all animations it would be great. We could for example speed up bow and all combat animations according to the perk progression.

Thanks for your help .

What do you mean by the attack speed for 1H?

For 1.:
    I dont know what exactly you mean but there are HeavyStumble animation when you get a Hitforce of 2+ up to 4, or an HeavyParadeStumble when you block and got Hit by a Hitforce of 3+

For 2.:
    There is a function that applies modifiers for speeds of animations for different actions. For the crossbow, the cock animation is sped up on every Perk Upgrade. For Bows I need to look it up again. I remember it was a bit weird though. We will see

Edit:

I dont remember if the Updatepack included Blocking for Monster with shields, but I think it did!

12. Beiträge anzeigen #32 Zitieren
    Ranger

Beorn33 ist offline
    What do you mean by the attack speed for 1H?

For 1.:
    I dont know what exactly you mean but there are HeavyStumble animation when you get a Hitforce of 2+ up to 4, or an HeavyParadeStumble when you block and got Hit by a Hitforce of 3+

For 2.:
    There is a function that applies modifiers for speeds of animations for different actions. For the crossbow, the cock animation is sped up on every Perk Upgrade. For Bows I need to look it up again. I remember it was a bit weird though. We will see

Edit:

I dont remember if the Updatepack included Blocking for Monster with shields, but I think it did!
    I just mean 1h can't block but they have an advantage in attack speed.

1: I think heavystumble and heavyparade stumble animations are the same. When i tested it, G3 used the same animation file for both. It's a minor issue, only aesthetics wise not ideal.

2: Guess bow is more complicated as the amount of animation frames seems to determine the shoot velocity / draw strength. There is no "charging" for crossbow in that way. But i hope for the best, thanks

13. Beiträge anzeigen #33 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

Jackydima ist offline
    So, ich hatte etwas Zeit zumindest den alten Skript anzupassen

Hier im Anhang findest du 3 Versionen...

1: 2 händige Waffen können Hackattacken blocken und Monsterattacken

2: wie 1 plus zwei 1H-Kämpfer können Stichattacken blocken

3: wie 2, bloß das das Monsterschaden abblocken nun abhängt, wie gut man in seinen Perktree ist (gilt auch für NPC mitleveln, also NPC können auch Monsterschaden Blocken ab bestimmte level)

Ein Level ist ein Investierter Perk der Skillreihe. 1H und zwei 1H haben einen vermindertes Level.
    Normale Monster brauchen Level 2, große Monster brauchen Level 3.

Hoffe es ist verständlich, kannst einfach mal probieren.
    Angehängte Dateien
    Geändert von Jackydima (06.05.2024 um 18:40 Uhr)

14. Beiträge anzeigen #34 Zitieren
    Ranger

Beorn33 ist offline
    So, ich hatte etwas Zeit zumindest den alten Skript anzupassen

Hier im Anhang findest du 3 Versionen...

1: 2 händige Waffen können Hackattacken blocken und Monsterattacken

2: wie 1 plus zwei 1H-Kämpfer können Stichattacken blocken

3: wie 2, bloß das das Monsterschaden abblocken nun abhängt, wie gut man in seinen Perktree ist (gilt auch für NPC mitleveln, also NPC können auch Monsterschaden Blocken ab bestimmte level)

Ein Level ist ein Investierter Perk der Skillreihe. 1H und zwei 1H haben einen vermindertes Level.
    Normale Monster brauchen Level 2, große Monster brauchen Level 3.

Hoffe es ist verständlich, kannst einfach mal probieren.
    HAMMERGEIL !!!!
    Grad ausprobiert und funktioniert super! Danke! Wir sind einem ordentlichen Kampfsystem schon sehr nahem mittlerweile.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #35 Zitieren
    Ranger

Beorn33 ist offline
    Hier ein kleiner showcase:

[Video]

Hab zu wenig Ausdauer für den Oger, aber crowd control ist nicht mehr komplett unmöglich.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #36 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

Jackydima ist offline
    HAMMERGEIL !!!!
    Grad ausprobiert und funktioniert super! Danke! Wir sind einem ordentlichen Kampfsystem schon sehr nahem mittlerweile.
    Schön das es dir gefällt Gerne doch! Sag gerne, wenn du was anders haben möchtest. Und sag ob du das mit dem Anforderungen vernünftig findest (also Version 3)

Ich glaube du verwendest auch die NewBalance in dem Video kann das sein? Oder spielst du mit ausgeschalteter alternativen KI?

Freue mich schon auf die neuen Animation von dir und der community!

17. Beiträge anzeigen #37 Zitieren
    Ranger

Beorn33 ist offline
    Schön das es dir gefällt Gerne doch! Sag gerne, wenn du was anders haben möchtest. Und sag ob du das mit dem Anforderungen vernünftig findest (also Version 3)

Ich glaube du verwendest auch die NewBalance in dem Video kann das sein? Oder spielst du mit ausgeschalteter alternativen KI?

Freue mich schon auf die neuen Animation von dir und der community!
    New Balance hab ich nicht. Ich hab die A-KI aus. Werd ich nicht so ganz mit warm. Mit KI an wird auch keine Block-Stumble Animation abgespielt, was alles ein bisschen statisch macht.

Danke jedenfalls, ich meld mich, wenn mir was nützliches einfällt. Summa Summarum ist es mit 2H und Axt schon nicht ganz schlecht. Fehlen nur noch ein paar Animationen, Meshes etc. Nebenbei mach ich auch minor balancing wie Rezepte ändern etc. Kommt bald alles.
    Naja, dann nur noch 1H, Dual Wield, 1H mit Schild und Stabkampf .

18. Beiträge anzeigen #38 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

Jackydima ist offline
    New Balance hab ich nicht. Ich hab die A-KI aus. Werd ich nicht so ganz mit warm. Mit KI an wird auch keine Block-Stumble Animation abgespielt, was alles ein bisschen statisch macht.

Danke jedenfalls, ich meld mich, wenn mir was nützliches einfällt. Summa Summarum ist es mit 2H und Axt schon nicht ganz schlecht. Fehlen nur noch ein paar Animationen, Meshes etc. Nebenbei mach ich auch minor balancing wie Rezepte ändern etc. Kommt bald alles.
    Naja, dann nur noch 1H, Dual Wield, 1H mit Schild und Stabkampf .

Ah alles klar

Ja wenn du ein neue Erfahrung des Kampfsystems willst kannst du die Mod von mir mal probieren. Ich habe da noch ei iges weiter geplant, wie Ausdaueranpassungen und Stumble Stöße reduzieren/ bzw Angriffe weiterziehen lassen, ähnlich wie in Risen. Es werden auch die besten Komponenten der alternativen KI mit dem Alten Vanilla blocken kombiniert.

Ich versuche halt das Kampfsystem mithilfe von GameCode Anpassungen zu verbessern. Wird sich sicher gut mit den neuen Animation ergänzen.

Momentan ist die Mod noch in the New Magic for Npcs Mod drin, sollte aber mal als Standalone raus haha

19. Beiträge anzeigen #39 Zitieren
    Ranger

Beorn33 ist offline
    Ah alles klar

Ja wenn du ein neue Erfahrung des Kampfsystems willst kannst du die Mod von mir mal probieren. Ich habe da noch ei iges weiter geplant, wie Ausdaueranpassungen und Stumble Stöße reduzieren/ bzw Angriffe weiterziehen lassen, ähnlich wie in Risen. Es werden auch die besten Komponenten der alternativen KI mit dem Alten Vanilla blocken kombiniert.

Ich versuche halt das Kampfsystem mithilfe von GameCode Anpassungen zu verbessern. Wird sich sicher gut mit den neuen Animation ergänzen.

Momentan ist die Mod noch in the New Magic for Npcs Mod drin, sollte aber mal als Standalone raus haha
    Ja hab deine Mod im Hinterkopf, allerdings verwende ich den Mod Manager nicht. Kann man das New Balance script auch so benutzen? Beißt sich das eventuell mit den Scripten von oben?

20. Beiträge anzeigen #40 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

Jackydima ist offline
    Ja hab deine Mod im Hinterkopf, allerdings verwende ich den Mod Manager nicht. Kann man das New Balance script auch so benutzen? Beißt sich das eventuell mit den Scripten von oben?
    Ja du kannst einfach nur die NewBalance.dll verwenden. Die macht die Hauptarbeit. Der ModManager ist nur für paar Zaubertemplates mit den Strings notwendig. In Zukunft will ich eine Alternative finden. Hier ist sie nochmals, glaube die aktuellste
    Angehängte Dateien

Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12